The RERA (real estate regulatory authority) came into use on 1 May 2016. By using RERA, every real estate developer is needed by law to inform homebuyers about the overall progress and status of the project.
People are not able to sell, buy or act without knowing the possession certificate meaning for a registration number. It also connects the developers with buyers to deliver the property on time and with detailed information.Read the guide to know how to check the MahaRERA project details:
How to check MahaRERA project details online?
If you want to find the new MahaRERA project in Mumbai, then here is the step-by-step guide you should follow:
- First, you have to log in to the RERA website of your state. For example, while buying a house in Mumbai, you should visit the MahaRERA website.
- Tap on ” registered project” details by going under the “registration” tab.
- Enter information about your locality, developer, and area before choosing the project in which you are interested.
- You can also tap on the map view and search projects on the google maps page, which consists of the embedded links to all RERA-registered projects.
- Tap on the project name to get more details like the project, promoter details, and uploaded documents.
Details offered by RERA
Here are the various terms of real estate developers that you can check on the RERA website.
In this section, you can see the contact details and name of the real estate development organization, along with complete information about the project in the last five years.
2. Experience details
This section gives you details on the past work experience of important office holders of the firm, consisting of authorized signatories.
In this section, you can get the project-related details, including its development. Here are the project-related details displayed on the MahaRERA website.
- Project name
- Project type
- Project address
- Project status
- The project area, etc
4. FSI details
This section gives you information about the floor space index of the project, including the approved built-in area, total FSI, and proposed built-in area of the project.
5. Bank details
You can get the banking information of real estate developers in this section, including branch IFSC code, account number, bank name, etc.
6. Development work
Under the MahaRERA project details, this section gives you information on amenities, facilities, and infrastructure offered with the RERA-based project. It also consists of the information on the work percentage that is completed already.
7. Uploaded documents
The section” Uploaded documents” allow you to view and download important documents of the project, including.
- Layout approval copy
- Legal title report copy
- Declaration in form B
- Encumbrances details, etc
MahaRERA website is the best way for the buyer to get complete information about the project. It is good to search for projects on the MahaRERA website before making an investment in projects in Mumbai.